In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
I wonder if Obama knew this phrase was the title of a 2005 book by Newt Gingrich. Never mind, I don't wonder. Of course he knew.
This is the thing about liberals. They think you are so damn stupid that they can do this kind of thing right in your face and you'll be too busy saying "duhhh, tax the rich" to notice.
1 comment:
I wonder if Obama knew this phrase was the title of a 2005 book by Newt Gingrich. Never mind, I don't wonder. Of course he knew.
This is the thing about liberals. They think you are so damn stupid that they can do this kind of thing right in your face and you'll be too busy saying "duhhh, tax the rich" to notice.
Post a Comment