The ending is possibly the funniest part. But still... "still hanging on to 40% approval"... that's not a "good" thing. It's the worst approval rating in the history of approval ratings. Furthermore, just because a congressman knows something about the technology behind solar power and can use the industry jargon with comfort it does NOT mean he'd make a good president. Libs- stop focusing on how smart someone sounds and start focusing on how smart someone behaves... mmmmk?
Sorry for the ad- I couldn't find the clip without it. Anyway, brushing really IS good for you so...
Friday, September 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These "Democratics" have gotten away with this crap for generations ... but now it's over. The American people don't need any more "evidence/proof." The talking is over -- they're done.
I just bought my first bottle of Garnier
Either I missed something or we're all talking about our recent purchases. I just bought a half dozen nectarines and some grapes.
Post a Comment