Sunday, April 24, 2011

Thorium? Never heard of it.

I guess I should add it to the other 119 elements I've never heard of. Next question is "where do I pick up a "life-time supply" of Thorium? Ebay maybe?

BTW, I'm fully aware that the suckfest of a movie "Thor" is opening in theaters soon. This video (and associated website) have nothing to do with it.

1 comment:

Evil_Klown said...

Very interesting. Assuming this is true you can forget about 536 incompetent boobs in Washington DC doing anything to get this moving.

In addition to being incompetent, I believe about half of them are trying their best to crush America by crushing capitalism ... and that means crushing all cheap forms of energy.

The best part is how they've stolen all the power from the states. The framers of our constitution imagined free states, all competing for population ... trying to get people/commerce to move to their states. The feds stole their power ... and now you can't move to get away from tyranny ... you're trapped, jackass.

Post a Comment