In other words, the fist is mightier than the bullshit.
This kiai master challenged anyone to fight him for a $5,000 prize if they could beat him. His challenge was accepted by a MMA fighter. There was no surprise ending... except to the lib master... and his mystified students.
My favorite comment is the top rated comment for the video:
Old Man: 'I shall use my ancient mystical techniques that grant me telekinetic powers to dispatch you'
MMA guy: 'right..... I'm gonna punch you in the face'
Old Man: 'ouch, holy fuck! what the hell was that?!'
MMA guy: 'A punch'
Old Man:'That really fucking hurt, were you trained by a 100 year old wizard to defeat me?'
MMA guy: 'dude, it's a punch anyone can don it'
Old Man: 'but my students crumble before my power!'
MMA Guy: 'I'm pretty sure your students are just a bunch of dicks'
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oops. As my dad used to say "Don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass."
LMAO - I'm guessing that tuitions for the next semester's classes have dropped off a bit. Fighting is tougher if there's actual contact.
Post a Comment