In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
Exactly, scot. I've found that when you strike a nerve of a lib, their knee-jerk reaction is to call you and your argument "dumb" or "stupid". That post turned into a pile-on-klown royale with every "regular" choosing their favorite klown-post from the past and reviling him for it. I think that's completely unfair. I did a MUCH better job than he did and all I got was a polite request to stop running the show over there.
4 comments:
Ha. Just got off the jwalk blog. Appears that Evil Klown is a stupidhead. He dedicated you a whole space to your stupidheadedness.
Exactly, scot. I've found that when you strike a nerve of a lib, their knee-jerk reaction is to call you and your argument "dumb" or "stupid". That post turned into a pile-on-klown royale with every "regular" choosing their favorite klown-post from the past and reviling him for it. I think that's completely unfair. I did a MUCH better job than he did and all I got was a polite request to stop running the show over there.
Meanwhile... http://blogs.e-rockford.com/applesauce/2011/04/17/it-may-be-stupid-but-its-not-dishonest-for-a-politician-to-peddle-a-falsehood-he-believes-to-be-true/
I got banned. I have to keep changing my name, but it's still fun to drop by and drop turds in their sandbox.
Post a Comment