Thursday, February 3, 2011

Witch!



See, this is funny to us because these Libs are using flawed logic and twisting the truth solely to serve their ideology. Libs also find it funny but only because they don't realize they're laughing at themselves.

Ass Klown keeps accusing me of being a Lib because I'm a big believer in personal responsibility when it comes to dealing with the problems of our society but he believes in "live and let live". When I see someone ramming around shooting peeps, I want to shoot the guy in the face but Klown argues that I'm shouting "Witch!". The difference though is that I want to act upon actual problems and not on popular fabrications that the sheeple have created just so they can seem busy.

5 comments:

Evil_Klown said...

Well, we did the hat ... and the nose ... but SHE'S A WITCH!!!

Evil_Klown said...

When I see someone ramming around shooting peeps, I want to shoot the guy in the face but Klown argues that I'm shouting "Witch!".

Anyone with two brains cells knows that's not true ... but feel free to put words in my mouth, lib.

WOMBAT said...

Right... like when I told you about that cellphone jammer and you said I'd better hope I don't do it when someone was calling for an ambulance for her sick child.

Evil_Klown said...

Yes, because "someone ramming around shooting peeps" is the same as "someone making a call on their cell phone when in your vicinity." Sounds like standard lib logic to me.

WOMBAT said...

If you're in for a penny, you're in for a pound. Don't try to backpeddle now.

Post a Comment