Thursday, February 17, 2011

Atlas Shrugged Movie

As all are aware, I'm an Ayn Rand and "Atlas Shrugged" fan. This trailer for the upcoming movie seems disingenuous to the novel. I'll have to watch (Part One) of the movie to be sure.


7 comments:

Evil_Klown said...

Lamest trailer ever. Too much switching around. If I hadn't already read the book, I'd have no idea what was going on in this movie.

WOMBAT said...

LMAO@"If I hadn't read the book." Classic. It took you almost a half an hour to let us know that you read Atlas Shrugged. You're getting better at sparing us. Usually, you'll mention it in the first 5 minutes of any conversation.

WOMBAT said...

Also, I'd like to state for the record that I won't be watching "Part 1" until "Part 2" is readily available to watch.

Evil_Klown said...

Oh yes, I read Atlas Shrugged ... along with ten kazillion other people.

It's not like "Portrait of the artist as a young man." Now THAT one is one to be proud of ... cuz if you can stick with THAT book, you've got gonads.

Stop being ashamed of the fact you haven't read Atlas Shrugged. Nobody cares but you.

WOMBAT said...

Yes. Ten "kazillion" other people have read it. Thankfully though, I don't have to hear about it from them. You seem to be the only one to whom it's some sort of an accomplishment warranting notification of everyone within ear shot. Of course you do show some restraint by only mentioning on the days of the week with a "y" in them.

Evil_Klown said...

BTW, you might like to rethink your "waiting for part two" business. Speaking as a person who has read Atlas Shrugged (i.e. a person with pertinent knowledge) I feel you may have jumped to the conclusion that there will only be two parts.

WOMBAT said...

Wow. It's worse than I thought. Can you really not control that impulse?

Post a Comment