Sometimes even Libs know "enough is enough."
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/21/keith-olbermann-leaving-msnbc/
Friday, January 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
4 comments:
Oh this is a shame -- a crying shame -- why couldn't it have been Rush Limbaugh? Gaaaaa - waaaaaa.
I mean, this is really going to upset his whole audience so prepare yourselves for an eight-doofus-march on Washington.
I love the part where they gave him 30 seconds to say good bye when he left ESPN and he never suspected this was a reflection upon him- personally or professionally. My favorite part though was where they cut that 30 seconds to 15 so they could announce tennis scores instead. Once again, he never suspected this was a reflection upon him- personally or professionally.
I shall have a beer to toast
Post a Comment