LITTLE ROCK (AP) — Lawmakers in at least two states are looking to pull the plug on texting pedestrians and iPod-obsessed runners, claiming their diverted attention borders on disaster.
After targeting drivers who paid more attention to their phone calls and text messages than the road, lawmakers in Arkansas and New York are now looking to crack down on pedestrians equally distracted by their own electronic gadgets.
Lawmakers in both states have proposed restrictions on using cellphones and music players such as iPods by people running and walking on the street or sidewalk. The apparent message: Distracted pedestrians are dangerous. More here:
Yes ... I think the American people are waking up to this nonsense. That's right, dumbasses, we're coming for you. One by one at election time we're disposing of you like used Kleenex. Say goodbye, freedom-stealing shitstains.

3 comments:
So I suppose that I am a "freedom-stealing shitstain" just because I walk around with a cell phone jammer which I use when someone's conversation annoys me?
Not really, you're just temporarily interfering with their freedom ... just as they were doing to you. Still, I hope you never mistakenly jam someone calling an ambulance for their kid.
Atta boy. Take the most far-fetched, ridiculous and unlikely scenario and make it the basis and foundation for your entire argument. You are such a Lib.
Post a Comment