Scams die hard, but eventually they die, and when they do, nobody wants to get close to the corpse. You can get all the hotel rooms you want this week in Cancun.
The global-warming caravan has moved on, bound for a destination in oblivion. The United Nations is hanging the usual lamb chop in the window this week in Mexico for the U.N.'s Framework Convention on Climate Change, but the Washington guests are staying home. Nobody wants to get the smell of the corpse on their clothes.
Everybody who imagined himself anybody raced to Copenhagen last year for the global-warming summit, renamed "climate change" when the globe began to cool, as it does from time to time. Some 45,000 delegates, "activists," business representatives and the usual retinue of journalists registered for the party in Copenhagen. This year, only 1,234 journalists registered for the Cancun beach party. The only story there is that there's no story there. The U.N. organizers glumly concede that Cancun won't amount to anything, even by U.N. standards.
More here:
So, let me get this straight. The whole time these complete idiots were telling us that global warming was real, we were supposed to believe them. And now that they're telling us it was a scam all along, we're supposed to believe them again ... as if, somehow, the jourrrrnalists were able to discover the scam all on their own. It's as if we haven't been telling them that for ten years, right? I love how they pretend they don't remember.
So now they've all been proven wrong. The true believers will never admit it. They're like those people that keep re-predicting the date of the rapture every time they're proven wrong. Pathetic.
On the other hand, notice his metaphor "nobody wants to get near the rotting corpse." (As if it were once alive.) It was never alive as far as I was concerned. Not after I found out the moron-in-charge was James Hanson -- the same moron who was in charge of global cooling in the 70's.
Of course, in my favor, I'm of average intelligence (which means I'm smarter than 99% of jourrrrnalists and idiot liberals) so I didn't fall for it.

No comments:
Post a Comment