In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
What I thought was really funny though was the BMW commercial before the clip because they start out showing a black man, an asian woman and then a blonde woman driving and THEN a white man driving as if 99% of all BMW drivers aren't white men.
3 comments:
That's not tiger humor that's white trash humor.
What I thought was really funny though was the BMW commercial before the clip because they start out showing a black man, an asian woman and then a blonde woman driving and THEN a white man driving as if 99% of all BMW drivers aren't white men.
very funny
Ha ha - loved it.
Post a Comment