Saturday, June 5, 2010

Helen Thomas the far-left icon. UPDATE.



Update:

While Helen Thomas has apologized, saying "I deeply regret my comments I made last week regarding the Israelis and the Palestinians. They do not reflect my heart-felt belief that peace will come to the Middle East only when all parties recognize the need for mutual respect and tolerance. May that day come soon," it's too late to curb the torrent of complaints from bloggers, some calling for Hearst Newspapers to drop her.

More here.
Whew. She apologized. Glad that's over with. The unbiased, non-left-wing, MSM will ignore the story because it's no longer interesting. You know- because she apologized. End of story. Nothing to see here. Move along. What is wrong with you people for making such a big deal out of nothing.

3 comments:

Evil_Klown said...

Helen Thomas. Perfect example of a lib genius ... high intellect.

A is A said...

My mother used to tell me about "a special place in Hell" - I think Helen Thomas has an express ticket there .. fortunately for me, I'm an atheist.

WOMBAT said...

Atheism- LOL- that's as much of a deterrent to going to Hell as not believing in guns is a deterrent to getting shot.

Post a Comment