In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
LOL. Churchill once said "If you're going through hell, KEEP GOING!" But I think even Churchill would have condoned stopping at that point.
I LOVE Dr. Savage. Listen to him on a regular basis.
Mr. Weiner is the subject of "The Playboy Interview" this month. In one line he calls the interviewer part of the "liberal vermin media" - LMAO.
That caller is a large part of the problem in this country
4 comments:
LOL. Churchill once said "If you're going through hell, KEEP GOING!" But I think even Churchill would have condoned stopping at that point.
I LOVE Dr. Savage. Listen to him on a regular basis.
Mr. Weiner is the subject of "The Playboy Interview" this month. In one line he calls the interviewer part of the "liberal vermin media" - LMAO.
That caller is a large part of the problem in this country
Post a Comment