Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bill Maher - lefty genius


HBO's Bill Maher: "I thought when we elected a black president, we were going to get a black president. You know, this [BP oil spill] is where I want a real black president. I want him in a meeting with the BP CEOs, you know, where he lifts up his shirt where you can see the gun in his pants. That's -- (in black man voice) 'we've got a motherfu**ing problem here?' Shoot somebody in the foot." Video at Real Clear Politics:

Wow, at first I thought that was an outrageous racist remark but I guess it isn't.  You  want to know how I know? Easy ... if it were, the media would be going apeshit.

2 comments:

WOMBAT said...

How did you know he did it in a black man's voice unless you're a racist? You disgust me and the rest of the mainstream media because you fell right into our trap. Also, Bill Maher isn't a racist because he's an intellectual. He's even proven he's a genuine brainiac by having academic debates with people he finds at truck stops. He's also not a racist because he said he's not a racist but you're too dumb to see that. He wins, you lose. He's big, you're small. He's smart, you're stupid.

WOMBAT said...

Also, if anyone in the MSM ever makes note of his comment, he'll just proclaim loudly, "but that's what my show does. It's called "Politically Incorrect" for a reason. Of course, that "reason" is that he's a bigoted racist who hides behind a burkha of elitism.

Post a Comment