This exquisite American hand made xmas lawn ornament, is produced right here in the good old USA. No Illegals are employed in any process of its production or distribution. No parts or products used in the making of this beautiful ornament are from the state of Cal. You can order any size buck, doe or fawn or order the whole dam enchilada. All parts are produced locally and are gathered by our own local citizens. Yes prices are very reasonable and shipping fees are astronomical and must be paid prior to shipping.
Another important feature of course is the reduction of your heating cost in the winter, (I guess there is no need to explain how I hope) but remember to check with you local authorities to first determine if burning of a natural resource is allowed. They will be no doubt a small fee(tax) to the local authority to allow such a thing.
Warranty - The purchaser will be responsible for any damage due to dogs, field mice, teenagers, termites, neighbors, falling airplane parts, fire, drunk friends, and other deer attempting to mate . Our policy is once you buy it we don't give a shit about your problems so don't bother trying to get back to us unless you are buying more.

4 comments:
I am not sure if the googly eyes are bio-degradable. In fact, I suspect said googly eyes are in fact produced in China.
But what about donkeys? can you guarantee against donkey damage?
ROFL - EXTRA funny!! Made me laugh out loud.
The eyes are made right here in the good old USA by a good friend of mine. I will not give away trade secrets so do not ask how they are made.
I'm just glad it can be burned.
Post a Comment