Thursday, April 8, 2010

There Are Two Things Wrong With This Picture.

This photo came across my desk because the OP thought it was strange how the little girl in the bottom of the photo seems to be disinterested in the impending doom. I, however, find it more interesting that the only other person in the photo without his hands up is also the one getting cracked in the jaw by the flying bat. I suggest he writes a note to himself simply stating, "next time, put up your arms to protect your head and don't worry about how gay it'll make you look on the internet".

3 comments:

scot said...

You forgot to mention the guy behind him in black who's busy stuffing the whole incident into the "better you than me" file.

Evil_Klown said...

I don't think keeping his hands down helped him any with "not looking gay."

ragweed said...

I think the guy in blue with his back to the camera is an attorney. He is trying to get to the guy to get his name, and the name of those in front and behind him. That way he will sue the one in front for not standing up and taking the hit and the one in back for not reaching to try and fend off this egregious attack.
I know you are all wondering how Ragweed could use such a word as egregious and spell it right to boot. I goooogled it

Post a Comment