A Lincoln woman is accused of biting off part of a man's ear who insulted her, police say.
Anna Mae Godfrey, 21, 1101 D St., was arrested on suspicion of first-degree assault after an incident outside a house party on the 7400 block of Greenwood Street, said Lincoln Police Officer Katie Flood.
Flood said three men in their twenties at the party were arguing with the rest of the partygoers as they left around 3 a.m. Then, Flood said, one of the men shouted an insult at Godfrey.
Godfrey allegedly ran half a block, tackled the man and bit off a chunk of his right ear.
Flood said the missing piece of the man's ear was not found, and he would likely require plastic surgery. From the journalstar:
LMAO. How ya doin' NOW, genius? I'll bet that insult seemed like a good idea at the time, eh? Big, bad man ... yelling at a fatty ... what could go wrong?
I wonder if she swallowed the ear ... you know ... maybe she was hungry after all that running. Don't tell her I said that though.

3 comments:
Fat = lib.
Ok. There's a shitload of dubious to go with this story.
1. She should have been arrested on suspicion of first-degree hungry.
2. Based on her picture, she did NOT run half a block. Perhaps she lumbered but she did not run.
3. Her eyes only look so close together because of the lateral fat on her face. I've noticed that fat people's eyes look closer together than when they're thin.
4. There's no indication that the insult was fat related. He probably just told her, "See you next Tuesday' and she took it the wrong way and threw herself into a rage which was exacerbated by the fact that she hadn't had a snack since dinner over 15 minutes ago.
Hmmmm I'll guess alcohol was involved also
Post a Comment