Friday, April 9, 2010

Colombian Devil's Breath

We heard harrowing tales from victims and perpetrators alike, sat with prostitutes who calmly explained administering the drug to unsuspecting johns, and visited the home of a man who confessed in chilling detail to murdering someone who had dosed him with the drug. It was difficult to believe at times, but we spoke to countless law enforcement officials and medical professionals who verified all that we'd heard, and who also expressed their frustration and fear with what they saw as a growing problem.



Part II here. (I couldn't embed it for some reason).

From CNN.

Nothing from Snopes on this yet. Until they report, I'd view this with a skeptical eye.

1 comment:

Evil_Klown said...

I have to go ahead and call bullshit on this one. The young girl accidentally kills a lady with this drug and then keeps using it? Nay. The gangster lets those guys film his face and confesses to murder? Nay. The gangster lets them flush his drugs? Nay.

Post a Comment