In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
Friday, April 9, 2010
2 comments:
scot
said...
Best thing I've seen all week. So true. I work all year, still owe money on my taxes, and still live in less quality than my welfare sucking neighbors. It just doesn't make any sense. And don't even get me started on anchor babies.
2 comments:
Best thing I've seen all week. So true. I work all year, still owe money on my taxes, and still live in less quality than my welfare sucking neighbors. It just doesn't make any sense. And don't even get me started on anchor babies.
LMAO - " ... no one is allowed to object ..." I love it. I think I would call it a "lib" instead of a Pelosi.
Post a Comment