Friday, February 26, 2010

This would be hysterical if I weren't paying for it

CLIMATE scientists yesterday stunned Britons suffering the coldest winter for 30 years by claiming last month was the ­hottest January the world has ever seen. 

The remarkable claim, based on global satellite data, follows Arctic temperatures that brought snow, ice and travel chaos to millions in the UK.

At the height of the big freeze, the entire country was blanketed in snow. But Australian weather expert Professor Neville Nicholls, of Monash University in Melbourne, said yesterday: “January, according to satellite data, was the hottest January we’ve ever seen. More here:

Oh man.  Lately, any time I've even SEEN the words "climate scientist" I start laughing.

"Remarkable claim?"  What's so remarkable?  You can check old newspapers and find "scientists" alternating between global cooling and global warming going back to the last 1800's.  So every time they make idiots of themselves it's "remarkable?"  Actually, that's the OPPOSITE of remarkable, it's normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment