Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Congressman says "Nay" to communists


Democratic Rep. Parker Griffith announced Tuesday that he's switching parties – saying he can no longer align himself “with a party that continues to pursue legislation that is bad for our country, hurts our economy and drives us further and further into debt.”

“Unfortunately there are those in the Democratic Leadership that continue to push an agenda focused on massive new spending, tax increases, bailouts and a health care bill that is bad for our healthcare system,” Griffith said in a statement. “I have always considered myself to be an independent voice and I have tried to be that voice in Congress – but after watching this agenda firsthand I now believe that the differences in the two parties could not be more clear and that for me to be true to my core beliefs and values I must align myself with the Republican party and speak out clearly on these issues. More at Politico:

That's ONE - tick tock, communists.

1 comment:

WOMBAT said...

Just wait for the fur to start flying on the MSM as they pull each and EVERY skeleton out of his closet in attempting to humiliate him. They won't do it to get him to change back to their party, they won't do it to punish him, they'll do it as a warning to the REST of the Democrats to prevent them from doing the right thing too.

Post a Comment