Some genius named Clayton Morris posted the following on his blog. He calls the Palin look-a-like "kinda creepy." I found it via Hot Air. If you're wondering who he is, you're not alone. Without doing too much research, I concluded he's some kind of gadget guru and is ocassionally featured on Fox News.

If you're wondering what the big problem is, it's the word "who's." (S/B "Whose.")
I guess he's such a genius that he knows Sarah personally writes all the copy in her Facebook page. Sure, that sounds reasonable to me ... why, it would never occur to me that someone else might have written that for her. Of course, I'm not a big genius like Clayton.
Hey, Clayton, let me guess, a Palin look-a-like is creepy but an Obama look-a-like would be "just so super awesome," right?
I can never get enough of thedipshit weasels media telling me how stupid Sarah Palin is. I'm glad they do though, because I can't think for myself. This way, I know EXACTLY what I should be thinking. After all, that's why I watch the news, I trust the "jourrrrnalists" to tell me how I should think.
The more they hate her, the more I like her. Anyway, I think I'm going to start posting something every time the media/intellectuals imply she's stupid. I'll probably get tired of it quickly, but in the meantime, I'll make my point (as if you don't get it already.) It's all part of my "here's something good, I think I'll overdo it" personality.

Gov. Sarah Palin talks with a woman who's (spelling original) looks resemble that of Gov. Sarah Palin at Borders bookstore during the third "Going Rogue" book signing event Thursday, November 19, 2009, in Noblesville, IN.Quothe he: This is pulled straight from Palin's Facebook page. Update: Yes the grammar in the above paragraph is from Palin's Facebook page.
If you're wondering what the big problem is, it's the word "who's." (S/B "Whose.")
I guess he's such a genius that he knows Sarah personally writes all the copy in her Facebook page. Sure, that sounds reasonable to me ... why, it would never occur to me that someone else might have written that for her. Of course, I'm not a big genius like Clayton.
Hey, Clayton, let me guess, a Palin look-a-like is creepy but an Obama look-a-like would be "just so super awesome," right?
I can never get enough of the
The more they hate her, the more I like her. Anyway, I think I'm going to start posting something every time the media/intellectuals imply she's stupid. I'll probably get tired of it quickly, but in the meantime, I'll make my point (as if you don't get it already.) It's all part of my "here's something good, I think I'll overdo it" personality.
No comments:
Post a Comment