Sunday, November 1, 2009

I LOVE TEXAS !!


Yes, Texas ... I think Ron White said (paraphrasing) "While all the idiot libs are trying to do away with the death penalty, Texas has put in an express lane." And what do these violent, murdering, jackasses, have to say just before we dispatch them to hell? Here's a couple of samples:

Reginald Blanton: Yes I do. I know ya'lls pain, believe me I shed plenty of tears behind Carlos. Carlos was my friend. I didn't murder him. This what is happening right now is an injustice. This doesn't solve anything. This will not bring back Carlos. Ya'll fought real hard here to prove my innocence. This is only the beginning. I love each and everyone dearly. Dre My queen. I love you. Yaws, Junie I love yall. Stay strong, continue to fight. They are fixing to pump my veins with a lethal drug the American Veterinary Association won't even allow to be used on dogs. I say I am worse off than a dog. They want to kill me for this; I am not the man that did this. Fight on. I will see ya'll again. That's all I can say.

Johnny Johnson: The Polunsky dungeon should be compared with the Death Row Community as existing not living. Why do I say this, the Death Row is full of isolated hearts and suppressed minds. We are filled with love looking for affection and a way to understand. I am a Death Row resident of the Polunsky dungeon. Why does my heart ache. We want pleasure love and satisfaction. It. The walls of darkness crushed in on me. Life without meaning is life without purpose. But the solace within the Polunsky dungeon, the unforgivesness within society, the church Pastors and Christians. It is terrifying. Does anyone care or who I am. Can you feel me people. The Polunsky dungeon is what I call the pit of hopelessness. The terrifying thing is the US is the only place, country that is the only civilized country that is free that says it will stop murder and enable justice. I ask each of you to lift up your voices to demand an end to the Death Penalty. If we live, we live to the Lord. If we die we die to the Lord. Christ rose again, in Jesus name. Bye Aunt Helen, Luise, Joanna and to all the rest of yall. You may proceed Warden. (began singing)
*Sniff* Poor guys. I feel so sorry for them. I'm even more sorry we couldn't smash them in the teeth with a baseball bat until they were dead. Maybe slowly (very slowly) pushing them up to the edge of the roof on a tall building.

I remember reading this before (and probably posting it) but Texas is killing these fucksticks faster than than a lib calling in sick when he/she hears a protest is going on in their neighborhood. Yeah, I know, lame metaphor ... but i hate libs.
You can click here for the rest of the long list.

IMPORTANT: It is better to read the "Offender Information" before reading their last statement as it tells you their prior record as well as gives you a summary of the crime for which they are dying. It makes for MUCH better entertainment than the statement alone. I give you these tips because I care and you can always count on the Klown to enhance your entertainment value whenever possible.

I really like the whining/sniveling "you're killing an innocent man" ones.


Found it at J-Walk:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"*Sniff* Poor guys. I feel so sorry for them. I'm even more sorry we couldn't smash them in the teeth with a baseball bat until they were dead. Maybe slowly (very slowly) pushing them up to the edge of the roof on a tall building."
Poor, poor you who use and loose your time to write horrible things about death people. Don't you think about their families? Can't you show a little respect for the living people that lost their love ones in such a horrible way? They haven't commited any crime! Can't you be a little, just a little human? You are sick and need professional help.

Evil_Klown said...

Pipe down, lib. It's because of the "liberal logic" of people like you that most of these disgusting murderers got out of prison to commit more violent crime. Don't you have any compassion for the families of their future murder victims? Don't talk to me about compassion - you have none.

Anonymous said...

mmm well, there is no logic in your way of thinking. How can you know there would be future victims? You base your ideas and feelings on things that have not happened (and would probably never happen!) Your way of thinking is based on pure suppositions and is not scientific at all. When I asked you if you didn't think about the families of the inmates murdered, I was talking about REAL FAMILIES that have been VICTIMIZED by the state and not fictional families created by your (not so inteligent)sick mind. You even pressupose that I'm a "lib" in an attempt to cover your lack of arguments. As said... you need urgent professional help klown!

Evil_Klown said...

Yes ... "The State is victimizing people." Good thinking. You must be a genius.

WOMBAT said...

"You base your ideas and feelings on things that have not happened (and would probably never happen!) Your way of thinking is based on pure suppositions and is not scientific at all."

Actually, you're wrong here. There is copious scientific evidence that, to coin a phrase, people are creatures of habit. There is a plethora of evidence that someone found guilty of a violent crime has committed other violent crimes in the past and if left to his/her own devices, will commit violent crimes in the future.

I'm all for second chances, but it's my knowledgeable opinion that if someone is convicted of a violent crime and sentenced to death, they've been begging for it. Let's do the smart thing here and give second chances to people who deserve them and will actually do something productive with their lives.

To respond to your comment more directly, if you actually look closely at the families of these people, you'll find that the crimes are no surprise at all to them and that in many cases, they're glad to be rid of the rotten SOB.

Post a Comment