Hey ... you know the middle east? Terrorists and jackasses abound, right?
Dictators and tyrants everywhere. Women oppressed into wearing fucking burkas. "Fashion police" on the streets of nations. Committees exist for "Virtue and Vice" ... deciding for all who's naughty and nice. Al Qaeda bombing the everloving shit out of nations everywhere. Elections getting stolen by midget dictators who are developing nuclear weapons ... political opponents who dare to demonstrate getting thrown in the gulag. I could go on and on but I already did.
Well my friends, it appears there's a bigger threat ... MUCH bigger ... and the United Nations (IAEA) has identified it.
Dictators and tyrants everywhere. Women oppressed into wearing fucking burkas. "Fashion police" on the streets of nations. Committees exist for "Virtue and Vice" ... deciding for all who's naughty and nice. Al Qaeda bombing the everloving shit out of nations everywhere. Elections getting stolen by midget dictators who are developing nuclear weapons ... political opponents who dare to demonstrate getting thrown in the gulag. I could go on and on but I already did.
Well my friends, it appears there's a bigger threat ... MUCH bigger ... and the United Nations (IAEA) has identified it.
TEHRAN, Oct. 4 (Xinhua) -- Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Mohamed ElBaradei said Sunday that "Israel is number one threat to Middle East" with its nuclear arms, the official IRNA news agency reported.

"Israel is the number one threat to the Middle East given the nuclear arms it possesses," ElBaradei was quoted as saying. More here:
Yes, I know the IAEA was formed "independently" of the UN -- but it REPORTS to the UN ... capisky?
Anyway, they've figured out the NUMBER ONE THREAT to the middle east ... and guess what ... IT'S THE GD JUICE ... AGAIN!!! Way to go, "Mohamed." This comes as a shocker to us all.
Yes, I know the IAEA was formed "independently" of the UN -- but it REPORTS to the UN ... capisky?
Anyway, they've figured out the NUMBER ONE THREAT to the middle east ... and guess what ... IT'S THE GD JUICE ... AGAIN!!! Way to go, "Mohamed." This comes as a shocker to us all.
No comments:
Post a Comment