Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This is one of the idiot's helping with Gov. healthcare




How did this moron ever get to the position she is currently in. The only job she could possible have would be in politics. Face it, she would never pass an interview for any responsible position in the private sector.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading your blog about Elena, the little girl who died from brain cancer. I am not a "lib" or any other type of political "anything"...I am a highly educated mother of four beautiful boys, all of which I know you don't give a damn about. I have a few things to say about your blog about that little girl's family.

#1 You get off on being the devil's advocate, center of attention, shocking people ...whatever you want to call it. That is fine. That is your right as it is a free country. But stick to the stuff that no one cares about, stuff that doesn't really hurt anyone else. There is plenty of it out there. Obviously you don't have children or you wouldn't have picked that story to bash. And if you do, I pray for their little hearts.

#2 Maybe you should verify your information before you run off at the mouth. You could be sued for slander if you piss the wrong person off. This is public domain and anything you say can and will be held against you in court. If you want to go off about something that REALLY is idiotic, great, have fun. But stick to what you really know about. It is pretty IDIOTIC to trash something and not have all of the details.

#3 Who gives a crap if they are making a little money off of it? They are donating thousands of dollars to a good cause.(Something you would know if you had verified your information) What have you done for cancer research lately? No, you hide behind the internet, cowardly using it for cover, while trashing others constantly. You contribute nothing to society but waste.

#4 I will pray for your soul. Because if you are really as callous and uncaring (and idiotic) as you portray, you are going to be one suffering soul after you die.

Now go ahead and trash me and call me names and do whatever it takes to make you feel better about yourself. Have fun with that. Hope it brings you lots of happiness. As for me, I am going to go snuggle with my babies. :)

Anonymous said...

I need to add one more thing...

I know you make money from this blog...

In your opinion, it is terrible that they make money from a book about their child's illness. Something real and emotional and has been a source of advocacy, strength, and valuable lessons to others.

In my opinion, this blog that YOU make money from is garbage and is nothing more than an ego-boost for yourself. Hmmmm...I smell hypocrisy.

Have a great day!

Evil_Klown said...

Really? Did you know that I donate ALL the money I make from this blog to cancer research?

Never mind the facts though, lib.

Post a Comment