Monday, October 19, 2009
This is incredible
I had to watch it twice. Its a half time show for the Army, Navy basketball game. If you watch it you will see the fans really get into it as the show continues. Most fans could not remember half time, but I think they will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is absolutely unreal. Can you IMAGINE the physical condition and coordination of these girls? HOLY TOLEDO!!
I'd have been carted out of there in an ambulance after the first minute ... IF I didn't behead/McStrangle myself with a jump-rope first.
If the video had been of better quality, I might be dead now just from the abundance of short skirts, pins, and sneakers.
I tried to watch it. I flipped forward to 2:40 and it was more of the same crap. Speaking of "incredible", you just lost a lot of YOUR credibility. I just kept thinking, "okay, ragweed, this better get good... this better get good". It didn't and now all your future posts will be viewed with a jaundiced eye. I just thank the Lord I didn't waste a full 7+ minutes of my life watching the whole thing. Consider yourself on notice.
Why do you
Opine on
Matters that you can
Barely
Appreciate?
The
Bitterness
In your heart shines
Through with
Every post. Oh -
Sorry - you can't post.
You seem to think a post is a comment.
One day you'll
Understand the difference.
Children and fools
Are quick to jump to conclusions.
No wonder they can't be trusted.
Keeping this friendly
Is my plan.
Since you
Seem to be not so awful.
Maybe
You should mind your own business.
Also,
Since you couldn't do so, go
Screw yourself.
Allow me to correct my first sentence.
I should have
Said, "I no longer do klown's work"
All you will suffer for it.
Anyone can see that he's an egomaniac
Surrounded by idol-worshipping
Sycophants... except for me.
I would have added "Nyah Nyah" after "All you will suffer for it,"
since "Is a ass" is an awkward construction. Nice use of "sycophant," tho.
I'm glad SOMEONE knows enough about grammar and dissonance to appreciate my efforts.
Post a Comment