
A few days ago I posted about Barack Obama winning the Heisman ... and I gave a link for you to vote for him each day until the award.
Due to the overwhelming number of votes for Barack Obama to win the Heisman Trophy, ESPN and Nissan have issued a disclaimer- "* Only those candidates with a legitimate chance of winning the Heisman Trophy in the view of ESPN and Nissan will be added to the leaderboard."
I'm sorry to report this but you all can take it off your daily "to do" list and delete the bookmark. Our plan has been thwarted.
Due to the overwhelming number of votes for Barack Obama to win the Heisman Trophy, ESPN and Nissan have issued a disclaimer- "* Only those candidates with a legitimate chance of winning the Heisman Trophy in the view of ESPN and Nissan will be added to the leaderboard."
I'm sorry to report this but you all can take it off your daily "to do" list and delete the bookmark. Our plan has been thwarted.
No comments:
Post a Comment