
This dipshit doesn't like the free press and thinks it needs to be "reformed." This is a screenshot from the video below.
Have you noticed? Lately I've seen "objective jourrrrnalists" attacking capitalism and the free market ... I mean "out in the open." I can't recall if the "jourrrrrnalists" did it or if they just gave a platform to communists who then advocated killing the free market.
I just wondered if anyone else had noticed this. It's not even subtle anymore. I'm waiting for the day when I actually hear one ask the question "What's wrong with socialism/communism anyway?"
They're always talking about "the failures of the free market" and "greedy capitalists" etc ... but somehow they never mention the massive (and getting worse) government interference in the market.
As a preface to the video below, I just want to go on record as saying I don't agree with everything Glenn Beck says ... I'm not a sheep ... but I probably agree with him more than I disagree.
Anyway, here's a video -- it's the last part of a five-part segment on the founding fathers versus today's "progressives." Yes, he's criticizing the Obama an the people in his administration, but this applies to ALL progressives and their manner of thinking. These people are telling you their plans ... straightforward ... in plain language ... no more "hinting around" and speaking in their little code words so that only people of their own ilk understand the agenda. GET IT YET?
Have you noticed? Lately I've seen "objective jourrrrnalists" attacking capitalism and the free market ... I mean "out in the open." I can't recall if the "jourrrrrnalists" did it or if they just gave a platform to communists who then advocated killing the free market.
I just wondered if anyone else had noticed this. It's not even subtle anymore. I'm waiting for the day when I actually hear one ask the question "What's wrong with socialism/communism anyway?"
They're always talking about "the failures of the free market" and "greedy capitalists" etc ... but somehow they never mention the massive (and getting worse) government interference in the market.
As a preface to the video below, I just want to go on record as saying I don't agree with everything Glenn Beck says ... I'm not a sheep ... but I probably agree with him more than I disagree.
Anyway, here's a video -- it's the last part of a five-part segment on the founding fathers versus today's "progressives." Yes, he's criticizing the Obama an the people in his administration, but this applies to ALL progressives and their manner of thinking. These people are telling you their plans ... straightforward ... in plain language ... no more "hinting around" and speaking in their little code words so that only people of their own ilk understand the agenda. GET IT YET?
No comments:
Post a Comment