
I wonder who paid for this bus.
I wonder who is paying for all the gas and staff and accoutrements required to keep it moving.
I wonder if it's costing me any money.
I wonder who is behind it.
I wonder why it's necessary.
I wonder why idiots vote for liberals.
4 comments:
"I wonder why idiots vote for liberals."
Yeah, I find that odd too, because traditionally idiots vote for right wing conservatives ...
As opposed to left wing conservatives?
It figures a lib would apply sarcasm with little imagination. Seriously, you can do better than just writing the first thing that pops into your pea brain ... or can you.
"writing the first thing that pops into your pea brain"
Hey - that's a very fine summary of your whole blog philosophy here, you should make it your new tag line!
Or maybe at least modify your current one a little:
"Evil Klown - Exposing his Idiocy"
Good one, "Anonymous." Glad you could find the time to come back to see if anyone responded to your brain-vomit. What;s the matter? No drum circles scheduled for today?
Post a Comment