Sunday, October 11, 2009

Gaaa ... here comes global cooling ... again

You know how the earth has been cooling lately? You know ... just like the cycles the earth has endured, lo these millions of years? You'd think that would make the global-warming-idiots STFU due to abject humiliation ... but you'd be wrong ... wrong is, bru.

They've figured out what has been causing the cooling ... you'll never guess what it is. Lucky for you, the Klown is on the job ... working hard to bring you the info you'll never see in the media.
(Bold is mine)

White House science czar John Holdren has predicted 1 billion people will die in "carbon-dioxide induced famines" in a coming new ice age by 2020.

As WND previously reported, Holdren predicted in a 1971 textbook co-authored with Malthusian population alarmist Paul Ehrlich that global over-population was heading the Earth to a new ice age unless the government mandated urgent measures to control population, including the possibility of involuntary birth control

measures such as forced sterilization.

Holdren's prediction that 1 billion people would die from a global cooling "eco-disaster" was announced in Ehrlich's 1986 book "The Machinery of Nature."

Holdren based his prediction on a theory that human emissions of carbon dioxide would produce a climate catastrophe in which global warming would cause global cooling with a consequent reduction in agricultural production resulting in widespread disaster. The rest of the comedy here:

Now see ... this is why I'll never be a big cheese in the government ... cuz right away, I'd determine that this Holdren guy is a fucking idiot and I wouldn't let him anywhere NEAR the public treasury and your tax money, much less appoint him to a White House level position. Seriously ... and I'm so hard-headed NOBODY would be able to talk me into it. I guess I'm not "open-minded" like the liberals. Tsk, tsk, such a shame, no?

As an example to you, here is how "brain-dead open-minded liberals" deal with controversy:


No comments:

Post a Comment