Friday, October 23, 2009

Fox News must be punished


I found this at the Ace Of Spades Blog: They didn't include the above pic but I found it and thought it would go good with the post. I'm telling you, I LOVE the way libs hate Fox News. I LOVE TO HEAR THEM WHINE ABOUT IT. "WAAAAHH - SOMEONE IS PRESENTING ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW --- WAAAAAHHH.

While Obama is busy feeding his lap dogs their talking points, his press operation is trying to exclude a news organization that isn't drinking the Kool Aid.

I can't find anything online yet (video now below the fold) but Fox is reporting on Special Report that the White House wanted to exclude Fox from the 5 member White House Pool who were going to be given access to Kenneth Feinberg.

The White House Pool, of which Fox has been a member since 1997, is a consortium of the five networks which fund its operations.

After the White House attempted to exclude Fox, the Washington bureau chiefs of the 5 networks met and announced none of them would participate if Fox were excluded.

It's amazing we are in the position we are. We have a President who is more interested in talking to murders around the world but is afraid to face a reporter who isn't enthralled with the crease of his pants.

Also, I heard this one liner recently.

Obama says "We must defeat the enemy ... utterly and completely ... I have decided to send 40,000 troops ... to defeat Fox News."

No comments:

Post a Comment