Saturday, September 19, 2009

Actually FIX healthcare? Nahhhhh

Of COURSE there's no tort reform. That's because tort reform combined with the Fair Tax would put the United States even FARTHER ahead of the rest of the world in competitiveness, living standards, and freedom.

How in the hell did these jackass "environmentalists" EVER get granted "standing" in the courts so they could sue on behalf of you and me? How in the GD hell did THAT happen? Think about it, they go into court and file lawsuits ON YOUR BEHALF. The suits almost ALWAYS cost YOU money ... WTF? This crap is outrageous on its face and I'M SURE it's not what the framers of the Constitution had in mind.

Yep, all I want to do is knock them to their knees with a baseball bat, grab them by their ponytail, and then smack their teeth on the curb so hard their Birkenstocks fly off ... figuratively speaking, of course.

Jackass politicians have our court system and tax system so fucked up they should be brought up on charges. Incompetent fucking boobs. GAAAaaaaaa, I'm gonna have a scotch.

No comments:

Post a Comment