I was listening to Mark Levin's show the other day and I heard a caller say that Saul Alinky's "Rules for Radicals" was recommended reading on the National Education Association's website. I couldn't believe it so I looked for myself.

Here's the link if you think I faked this image.
Mark talked about the time he worked in the White House after Jimmy Carter. He said he was organizing things and opened some boxes (which were leftover from the Carter administration) and he said there were boxes and boxes of this book (Rules for Radicals) in the White House. I guess they were going to be sent to their supporters or something. Liberals/communists suck. Sneaky bastards. They won't admit they're commies ... they just do the same thing as commies ... BUT THEY'RE NOT COMMIES ... RIGHT?
PLAYBOY: What was your own relationship with the Communist Party?
ALINSKY: I knew plenty of Communists in those days, and I worked with them on a number of projects. Back in the Thirties, the Communists did a hell of a lot of good work; they were in the vanguard of the labor movement and they played an important role in aiding blacks and Okies and Southern sharecroppers. Anybody who tells you he was active in progressive causes in those days and never worked with the Reds is a goddamn liar. Their platform stood for all the right things, and unlike many liberals, they were willing to put their bodies on the line. Without the Communists, for example, I doubt the C.I.O. (Congress of Industrial Organizations -- as in "AFL-CIO" labor union) could have won all the battles it did.
Now you know what your kids are being taught.
Yeah ... Shocker, huh?
I have to ask again ... is every commie with a red flag a "community organizer?
Now you know what your kids are being taught.
Yeah ... Shocker, huh?
I have to ask again ... is every commie with a red flag a "community organizer?
1 comment:
If you read some of the excerpts from the book, you'd find that he doesn't like liberals either.
Post a Comment