So I'm on Zogby's list for polls. When they take a poll they send it to me in email. This morning I received one on health care. I want to tell you it was biased as hell. The way they phrased the questions was ridiculous.
It reminded me of a quiz that was designed for you to "learn" as you took the quiz. It felt less like a poll and more like a test that led you to the right answer. Of course, I answered the "questions" in the exact opposite way it led me.
Toward the end of the poll this page popped up -- click it to enlarge if necessary.
It reminded me of a quiz that was designed for you to "learn" as you took the quiz. It felt less like a poll and more like a test that led you to the right answer. Of course, I answered the "questions" in the exact opposite way it led me.
Toward the end of the poll this page popped up -- click it to enlarge if necessary.

"Are you a NASCAR fan?"
"How often do you shop at Wal-Mart?"
What kinds of questions are these? What do they have to do with health care? How is this relevant? I guess they think the average person taking the poll won't ask himself these kinds of questions.
Could it be that they want to say "NASCAR fans are against nationalizing health care?" Do they want to denigrate "Wal-Mart" shoppers? What is the purpose? I think I know the answer and it has to do with the "pollsters" smelling of shit. You make up your own mind.
"Do you consider yourself a member of the investor class?"
What is the "investor class?" Do we have "classes" in America? Well, if we don't, why does Zogby use that term? Do you suppose it was an accident? Do you think it's an accident when the media use that term? Wasn't it Marx who was always talking about class warfare? Weren't you supposed to HATE the upper classes ... everything was their fault and so forth? Doesn't Saul Alinsky teach class warfare in his book (Obama's favorite) "Rules for Radicals?" Ever notice how ALL the leftists/communists use this term to agitate and set the people against themselves? And yet, we don't have classes in America. Funny, huh?
I'll tell you this much. I've ALWAYS been suspicious of polls since they hardly EVER seem to reflect intelligent views. I wonder to myself ... how can there be so many idiots who believe such and such. How do they skew these polls? I think I've found out. I wonder how long it will take Zogby to stop sending me invitations to take their "polls."
No comments:
Post a Comment