June 12 (Bloomberg) -- Health-care overhaul legislation being drafted by House Democrats will include $600 billion in tax increases and $400 billion in cuts to Medicare and Medicaid, Ways and Means Committee Chairman Charles Rangel said.
Democrats will work on the bill’s details next week as they struggle through “what kind of heartburn” it will cause to agree on how to pay for revamping the health-care system, Rangel, a New York Democrat, said today. He also said the measure’s cost will reach beyond the $634 billion President Barack Obama proposed in his budget request to Congress as a down payment for the policy changes.
Asked whether the cost of a health-care overhaul would be more than $1 trillion, Rangel said, “the answer is yes.” More here:
Uh, but don't worry, just because they've fucked up Social Security, Medicare, Welfare, and every other "program" they get their hands on is no sign they'll screw this up too. Just relax. If we don't like it we can always undo it ... just like all the other massive government programs that have been "undone."
I sure hope they only tax the evil rich (and corporations) for this program. I certainly don't want them to tax the poor ... cuz I'm always looking to poor people to employ me and I want them to be able to afford to pay me.
I think they could reduce health care costs by making the loser pay in lawsuits. I'd have to guess that 90% of the increased costs in health care are primarily because doctors/hospitals/insurance companies etc have to CONSTANTLY defend themselves against bullshit lawsuits. I mean think about it ... every two minutes on TV is a commercial by a lawyer telling you to contact them if you've been a "victim."
Anyway ... just remember, the lawyers are stealing YOUR money by suing the docs/hospitals/insurance companies and then they have to pass those costs along to you in the form of higher prices. Get it? They lawyers are making a slave out of you to enrich themselves. The lawyers always get 40-50% (or more) of these "settlements."
This is EXACTLY what happens with they "tax the rich." Stop buying the Democrat's bullshit. If you vote for these kinds of ideas, you're an idiot.
Democrats will work on the bill’s details next week as they struggle through “what kind of heartburn” it will cause to agree on how to pay for revamping the health-care system, Rangel, a New York Democrat, said today. He also said the measure’s cost will reach beyond the $634 billion President Barack Obama proposed in his budget request to Congress as a down payment for the policy changes.
Asked whether the cost of a health-care overhaul would be more than $1 trillion, Rangel said, “the answer is yes.” More here:
Uh, but don't worry, just because they've fucked up Social Security, Medicare, Welfare, and every other "program" they get their hands on is no sign they'll screw this up too. Just relax. If we don't like it we can always undo it ... just like all the other massive government programs that have been "undone."
I sure hope they only tax the evil rich (and corporations) for this program. I certainly don't want them to tax the poor ... cuz I'm always looking to poor people to employ me and I want them to be able to afford to pay me.
I think they could reduce health care costs by making the loser pay in lawsuits. I'd have to guess that 90% of the increased costs in health care are primarily because doctors/hospitals/insurance companies etc have to CONSTANTLY defend themselves against bullshit lawsuits. I mean think about it ... every two minutes on TV is a commercial by a lawyer telling you to contact them if you've been a "victim."
Anyway ... just remember, the lawyers are stealing YOUR money by suing the docs/hospitals/insurance companies and then they have to pass those costs along to you in the form of higher prices. Get it? They lawyers are making a slave out of you to enrich themselves. The lawyers always get 40-50% (or more) of these "settlements."
This is EXACTLY what happens with they "tax the rich." Stop buying the Democrat's bullshit. If you vote for these kinds of ideas, you're an idiot.

No comments:
Post a Comment