In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
Today is Thursday. I need to get you one of those Clocks that ONLY shows the day. It's for retired peeps who lose track.
no problem just post another one tomorrow
No complaints about Friday pins on Thursday..www.WhereAreMyKeys.TypePad.com
Well considering today is my friday, I applaud it. Bravo.
fuck it double post the bitch
5 comments:
Today is Thursday. I need to get you one of those Clocks that ONLY shows the day. It's for retired peeps who lose track.
no problem just post another one tomorrow
No complaints about Friday pins on Thursday..
www.WhereAreMyKeys.TypePad.com
Well considering today is my friday, I applaud it. Bravo.
fuck it double post the bitch
Post a Comment