Friday, March 27, 2009

Prepare for the miracle


President Barack Obama's aunt, a Kenyan immigrant who ignited controversy last year for living in the United States illegally, has returned to her quiet apartment in a Boston public housing project to prepare for an April 1 deportation hearing that will be closed to the public. Closed to the public. Gee, I wonder why. I know one thing. If I were about to pull some bullshit over on the American public, I'd sure want the proceedings closed to the public ... but that's just me.

Onyango has lost several attempts to fight deportation, said immigration court spokeswoman Elaine Komis. In 2003, a judge ordered her to leave the country, and she lost on appeal. She tried again, but an immigration judge ordered her deported in October 2004. Yes, she's lost several attempts. She's been ordered deported twice. Something tells me they're going to happen upon some new evidink behind closed doors ... evidink that was previously hidden will be magically revealed.

She came to the United States in 2000 to find work and to seek a better life. Though she was (What? Seek a better life in this craphole of a country that is hated by the entire world? Is she retarded or something? Oh, wait, the craphole country is giving her my money for free, even though she's here illegally.)

Though she was (AGAIN) ordered deported in 2004, she remained in the United States undetected until just before Election Day. Ok, is it just me or does there seem to be a link missing in deportation proceedings? I mean, she gets ordered to leave the country and nobody follows up -- TWICE? What genius is in charge of this debacle.

Aida Ramos, a neighbor, said Onyango is a humble, independent woman who suffers from back problems and is upset about the media attention over her case. She said Onyango quietly helps her neighbors, from counseling them on child-rearing to health issues. Yes, she's so helpful. The first place I look for counseling is to an illegal alien with no job.

"She's a very nice lady who wants to live her life," said Ramos. "Because she's Obama's aunt she's getting all this attention she didn't even want." More here:

Yep. Everytime I find myself in another country illegally, I find I don't want any attention from the media. Poor lady. She's getting all this attention she didn't even want. Boo Hoo. Anyway, my guess is she'll be able to stay and keep taking my money for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment