Thursday, March 26, 2009

Klown scares the crap out of himself

So I made a couple of hard boiled eggs to have for breakfast. I ate one and put one in the refrigerator for the next day. The next day I get it out but it's really cold and I'm not a fan of really cold hard boiled eggs so I decides to warm 'er up in the microwave.

Now ... I have warmed up hard boiled eggs in the microwave before ... usually 15-20 seconds and they're fine. I also got out some applesauce my honey bought for me and put some in a small bowl.


Ok -- so the egg is in the microwave and suddenly I get an idea ... ooooo ... cinnamon on my applesauce ... easily distracted, I looks in the cupboard and gets 'er out. I commences with the shaking of the cinnamon and all o' a sudden, BOOM ... and I mean BOOM -- GAAAAA! WTF!!!!


Well, it takes me a half second to mcrealize it was the egg so I hit the button for the microwave ... ... noticing it cooked for only 23 seconds ... expecting to see an exploded mess in there ... thinking "what a dumbass" ... as I had
heard rumors seen videos of this kind of thing before.

I was relieved to see it hadn't made a mess and, after I CTFD, it occurred to me to take a pic.


2 comments:

A is A said...

I see the Virgin Mary in that egg! Hope you saved it!

sharon said...

Saved it? Now you know he ate it!

Post a Comment