Friday, December 26, 2008

Prepare for 4 years minimum of this tripe


For the last eight years, every day, all day, we've heard the media disparage President Bush. He could do nothing right and NEVER, EVER, got the benefit of doubt.

Well, those days are over. Prepare yourself to be told every day, all day, about how great Obama is. Listen for yourself to the excitement in this "objective jourrrrrnalist's" voice. Seriously, this may be the most disgusting/gushing example of media morons I have ever heard ... and it's going to get worse.

I love it when he says "the public is particularly impressed ..." I guess he's forgotten that 48% of the people voted AGAINST Obama.

Another good line is "... the so called Team of Rivals ..." Huh? Rivals? They're all fucking libs ... but now the media tells you you're supposed to think of them as rivals.

And lastly, after cumming gushing all over himself about Obama, he goes ahead, for old time's sake, and bashes Bush. Sweet huh?

Found it at Newsbusters:

No comments:

Post a Comment