
AUSTIN — Another day, another cell phone found on Texas' death row.
Prison staff conducting a shakedown of the row Friday found a cell phone secreted in the rectum of convicted murderer Henry Skinner at the Polunsky Unit in Livingston, said Texas Department of Criminal Justice spokeswoman Michelle Lyons.
They first found two SIM cards, or memory chips, in Skinner's Bible, she said. Because they suspected he also had a cell phone, they took him to the infirmary, did an X-ray and found the cell phone. More here:
Prison staff conducting a shakedown of the row Friday found a cell phone secreted in the rectum of convicted murderer Henry Skinner at the Polunsky Unit in Livingston, said Texas Department of Criminal Justice spokeswoman Michelle Lyons.
They first found two SIM cards, or memory chips, in Skinner's Bible, she said. Because they suspected he also had a cell phone, they took him to the infirmary, did an X-ray and found the cell phone. More here:
Man, you must want to talk to someone pretty badly if you shove a cell phone up your ass. If I ever went to prison, I can't think of anything I'd shove up my ass for any reason. How about you?
1 comment:
Now everytime I talk to someone and it sounds like they are in a tunnel I will remember this post and hang up.
2nd if you ever go to prison, there may come a time that you will not be able to stop what gets shoved up your ass!
Post a Comment