Sunday, October 26, 2008

How is Obama not a Marxist ?


This is just a pic.
The link to the video is at the bottom of the post.

Oh, lordy - Brutal. I found this at Hot Air.

What a beating she gave him. Now THIS is how the "regular" media interviews a Republican -- with one SMALL difference. She asks the question and then keeps her mouth shut and lets him answer. The usual lib jourrrrnalist would be interrupting all over the place and arguing instead of piping down and letting the candidate answer.

I love how the fuckstick gets a hard question and then asks "is this a joke?" I guess he's not used to being thrown some hardballs.

Anyway, she brings the heat to his raggedy ass and then keeps quiet. In my opinion, THIS is the kind of interview that shows total professionalism. Kudos to her.

Oh, and "we haven't given a penny to ACORN?" Okie Dokie, dumbass. We don't know any better, so we'll buy it ... NOT!

Here's the video of the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment