FYI, my representative voted against the bailout -- and he's a Democrat. He's OK for a Democrat though, he votes against amnesty etc.
Anyway, they say they're going to try again. Good luck, jackasses. I suppose you think a huge drop in the stock market will cause people to abandon their principles and change their votes.
NAY, quothe I -- NAY !! -- Stick to your guns, people. NOW is NOT the time to sell your soul. Those bastards caused it and now they want US to pay for it. NO, quothe I, a thousand times NO!!! Teach them to stay the hell out of business -- OUT!
NOW is the time for the stock market to shake out -- not in another couple of years when we'll have to face this again (if they bail it out.) It's never enough for these communist fucks.
Oh crap, Michael Moore is against the bailout -- sort of.
No comments:
Post a Comment