I was listening to the radio today and I heard McCain say the following:
"Bipartisanship is a tough thing, never more so when you're trying to take necessary but publicly unpopular action. But inaction is not an option."
What this means to me is:
"I don't care what you say, I'm not listening." Just like he did with amnesty.
He just can't help himself. Maybe he's trying to push congress' 10% approval rating even lower.
Now I have to reevaluate my prediction that McCain was going to cream Obama. I'm about to vote for Obama just to teach these fuckstick Republicans a lesson. Stop voting for idiots in the primaries.
"Bipartisanship is a tough thing, never more so when you're trying to take necessary but publicly unpopular action. But inaction is not an option."
What this means to me is:
"I don't care what you say, I'm not listening." Just like he did with amnesty.
He just can't help himself. Maybe he's trying to push congress' 10% approval rating even lower.
Now I have to reevaluate my prediction that McCain was going to cream Obama. I'm about to vote for Obama just to teach these fuckstick Republicans a lesson. Stop voting for idiots in the primaries.
2 comments:
I agree with Rush Limbaugh - bipartisanship isn't hard, it's just co-opting your principles to "make everyone happy". Sticking with your beliefs is hard.
I shall agree with a is a
Post a Comment