Monday, September 22, 2008

Lefty hates being called "lefty"

Excerpts - the rest here:

On "Morning Joe," Sen. John McCain accused Mika Brzezinski of being "a supporter for Obama" and ribbed her for never visiting McCain's website to research the issues.

"'Supporter of Sen. Obama?' I'm not sure I would characterize myself that way, but that's okay." Brzezinski later added: "I take objection to that."

With a smile, McCain later called his comment "a cheap shot."

Reviewing the episode, Brzezinski said: "I think he was kidding, to an extent. But I think that was bad joke in some ways because it's a little bit hard for a journalist to be made fun of in that way. ... No one has been more defensive about Sarah Palin as a working mother than me and I've taken on my own peers."

Ok, first of all, she's a HUGE lefty. She's a huge Obama supporter. Why doesn't she just admit it? It's blatantly obvious to everyone with hearing and vision. Her own words here are an indictment of herself and jourrrrrnalists everywhere.

Secondly, notice how she refers to herself as a "jourrrrrnalist." It's such a crack up. "It's hard for a jourrrrnalist to be made fun of in that way." The way these people attach their self-esteem to being a journalist is ludicrous and laughable. They love to be called journalist, they love to refer to themselves as journalists, and most of all, they cum all over themselves if another journalist refers to them as journalist. Haven't noticed? Pay attention.

Hey, Mika, if you don't like it then stop with the ridiculous bias, you gd braying idiot. The Klown loves this. Last week, the crowd at a McCain rally started ridiculing the media and the Klown predicted more was coming.

Thirdly, notice how she says "I've taken on my peers." Let me tell you, she doesn't think of women as her peers, she's referring to "jourrrrnalists." That means, if she says something nice about Palin, her "peers" will attack her and ostracize her.

Fourthly, she still doesn't get it. The dumb snatch thinks he was kidding. This is how she deals with being called out ... "Oh, he can't be serious, after all, I'm an objective jourrrrnalist."

Anyway, keep calling these jackasses out. They deserve your ridicule and contempt. There is nothing they hate worse than being "outted." It kills them.

The funniest part of all is, if they'd just admit it, we couldn't make fun of them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment