I know this is dated material, but I just came across it and had to comment. This is Rev. Jesse Jackson's apology:
"I am deeply saddened and distressed by the pain and sorrow that I have caused as a result of my hurtful words. I apologize again to Sen. Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, their children as well as to the American public. There really is no justification for my comments and I hope that the Obama family and the American public will forgive me. I also pray that we, as a nation, can move on to address the real issues that affect the American people."
I guess, I gather that he's saying racism is NOT a real issue affecting the American people. I for one, disagree. Of course, WTF do I know?
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jesse Jackasson and Al Not-so-Sharpton have perpetrated a terrible fraud on all Americans.
Post a Comment