55% of Australian women
sexually dissatisfied
100% of Aussie men replied:
"Oi! That's only because they haven't been had by me!"
According to the shrinks:
The survey found rates of sexual desire were similar to those shown in international studies, but Australian women appeared to have more problems with arousal and orgasm.
Whoa... since when is female sexual satisfaction tied to the mythical female orgasm? I fear they are going down a road here that will lead to heartache and chafing for everyone.
"It seems women go into the bedroom and expect it will happen quickly, automatically, with orgasm, even be multi-orgasmic..."
Seriously - ladies? Get a grip. I've bedded many women in my life, and none of them ever even talked about an orgasm, much less a "multiple" orgasm. Their concern was solely for my well being, as it should be.
Their tender words were almost always something to the effect of "what else can I do to help you achieve sweet release?".
Actually I think it was more like "are you done yet?". Same difference.
1 comment:
There should be an equality of pleasure. Or at least, gentlemen would try to do so. You are most certainly a sexist pig. I'm sure the "many women you have bedded" asked if you were "done yet" because they want to be done with it.
Post a Comment