
I am hoping that when Little "D" buys her boat, it is this one!!!
In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
8 comments:
I have visions of choppy water
That's a guy with a girls ass
That's a guy with a gay guy's ass.
and how would you know it is a gay guy's ass? HUMMM
Because you'd have to be gay to shave your ass. Otherwise, who'd ever see it?
Boys, it is an ass just an ass. Look at it, ain't it nice?
I once had a nice ASS, I use to see it everyday when I fed it, then some ass stole my nice ASS, and now I'm ASSless.
All this talk of Ass makes me want to shit.
Post a Comment