OK Libs, it is time to get the fuck out of...
My home: stop telling me I have to switch to CFL bulbs. My house - my electric bill - my decision. Ditto for anything else that "supposedly" saves the planet. Recycling is bullshit and does not save energy - and you all know it.
My car: If I want to drive a gas-guzzler-I'll pay for it. Leave me alone. Your brilliant ideas about ethanol fuels have made my bread and pizza cost more. STOP IT.
My town: If I want to smoke, let me. If I blow smoke in your face, feel free to call me on it. Get a personal backbone.
My family: It takes no more than two people to raise a child, so stop pretending it's ANY of your business.
Climate change: Methane is almost twice as bad as carbon dioxide as a supposed "greenhouse gas". Number one source of methane? No - not cows - it's wetlands. Chrissie Hydne might have been right about her home state. More parking lots, please.
Peace out, mees doosnoofas. My rant is complete.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You forgot one thing:
Libs are impervious to logic.
Post a Comment