A former stuntman has warned would-be vandals they face being fired at with a catapult loaded with chicken manure.
Former stuntman Joe Weston-Webb, 70, said his offices in Kegworth, Notts, have been attacked by arsonists and he was fighting back with the weaponry.
Mr Weston Webb said: "There's no way anyone will get caught...so I thought I would set up my own defence."
A police spokesman said they would give "practical security advice" but warned against using "unreasonable force".
Warning sign
Mr Weston-Webb, who supplies flooring to hit BBC show Strictly Come Dancing, said he will also use a cannon, which once shot his wife Mary across the River Avon in a circus show, to fire a railway sleeper at intruders.
"I have put up a sign warning anyone who enters the property that they could get hit with a railway sleeper or chicken poo.
"I have got all this old kit and I am going to put it to some use and stop it rather than letting it rot in a field."
Mr Weston-Webb said the arsonists had caused £2,000 of damage to his offices. More here:
Former stuntman Joe Weston-Webb, 70, said his offices in Kegworth, Notts, have been attacked by arsonists and he was fighting back with the weaponry.
Mr Weston Webb said: "There's no way anyone will get caught...so I thought I would set up my own defence."
A police spokesman said they would give "practical security advice" but warned against using "unreasonable force".
Warning sign
Mr Weston-Webb, who supplies flooring to hit BBC show Strictly Come Dancing, said he will also use a cannon, which once shot his wife Mary across the River Avon in a circus show, to fire a railway sleeper at intruders.
"I have put up a sign warning anyone who enters the property that they could get hit with a railway sleeper or chicken poo.
"I have got all this old kit and I am going to put it to some use and stop it rather than letting it rot in a field."
Mr Weston-Webb said the arsonists had caused £2,000 of damage to his offices. More here:
Yes -- a catapult full of chicken shit -- that ought to smell for days.
Hey Klown -- what is a railway sleeper?
I had to look it up -- but it's another name for a railroad tie. I guess he was going to put that in the cannon. I guess that would kill an arsonist in a grisly way. Put ME on the jury please.
1 comment:
Is it me or does this all seem like a Monty Python skit. RUNAWAY.
Post a Comment