This guy had the right idea, but he waited too long, didn't hit enough of them and then made the mistake of trying to reason with crazy people. If I were in his shoes, all you'd hear from me would be, "I didn't know what they were doing in the road despite my repeated warnings to move. I feared for my life."
I'm convinced you can get away with anything- ANYTHING as long as you get it on record that you feared for your life. With all the libs out there claiming we're all victims of something, I'd love to see them try to backpeddle on this one. There'd be witness after witness, under oath, having to say, "I heard him say he feared for his life so I can't fault him for running over those people... or backing up and doing it again... and again... he feared for his life... what would you expect him to do?"
Click Here for video
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"backpeddle"??
Nice post, otherwise...
Post a Comment